The Precious...


Thursday 5 May 2011

Plenty Of Tears.

Yesterday night,
went to see my uncle which pass away on Tuesday...
All my cousin except three of them- Zhong Yi, Kai Xin & Ah Bii
they didn't come because they live far away * Ipoh *

first I arrive..
I eat Fried Noodle..
it is quite oily but delicious

On the halfway I eat with my sister
my mum call me to go ' shao xiang ' first
then I go but I don't know where izit
@@

so I went back to eat..
I tell my mum I don't  know where izit...
:)
my mum say ' ni hen ben de horr '
I say later I'll go lah..

my cousin brothers come and sit with us...
we chat a lot
quite happy :D
later eat finish,
my sister bring me go ' shao xiang '
hehe
^___^

later went back to my seat there~~
after that, the praying started...
bla bla bla....

my aunt, her daughter and her son..
starts crying...
omg!
so pity leh..
Especially my aunt cry until very loud because she miss uncle so much
she don't want uncle to go
:(
Awww..

Skip >>>>

Finally finish leee
YIPPY!!!
>_____<
so tired
@@
my hand going to break already arh!!!!
is about 11 something
still haven't go back...
I chat with my cousins again..
including my sister too lah

haha :D
so fun & happy when chit-chat with them
^____^
Think back of it also will be happy d

1.35am I reach home..
just reach home
change shirt
brush teeth
switch on the air-con
then sleep
ZZZZZzzzzz!!!

lol :)
like sleeping beauty already

this morning wake up 9.00 am
so sleepy too...
but because I want to blog so wake up jorr

Okay, that's all for today.
Chaos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Facebook Account. Add me :o

♥ Beloved bii

Ying Ying Bii

Angeline Tu

Angeline Tu

Dear- Christie

Dear- Christie

Yomez 涓涓

Yomez 涓涓

Doris Chong

Penny - SDO Queenz

Penny - SDO Queenz

Cynthia

Cynthia

Estee & Yi Jin

Estee & Yi Jin

Chee Wei

Chee Wei