The Precious...


Sunday 8 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day.

Steamboat :P
On Friday,
after I finish eating my dinner...
my aunty call my mum :)
my mum like keep on ' Em' 'A' 'O'
when answering my aunty.

Lol! x)
I ask my mum what happen..
she say this Saturday, aunty belanja us go eat steamboat...
^____^
Wow! Good! So long didn't eat already~~
I ask again for what?
she say..celebrate ' Happy Mother's Day ' lah
-.-
Oh ya!
>_____<
I forget that Sunday is ' Mother's Day '/
my aunty early celebrate.

Yea! Saturday come...
:P
JUst come back from school...
Hmmm... 5.40pm now!!
so long -.-
stomach very hungry, didn't eat when reccess.
my mum call me to cook noodle eat first
Okay!! :D

I just cook curry Maggie Mee...
because nothing to eat already
but just left this food only~~
:)
cook it for 15 minutes..

After finish eating the noodle,
I drink honey water..
ownself make de
-_____-
Clever leh??
Yuppie!!
Haha :D

7.05 pm, I went to take bath...
I wash my hair...
Normally I don't wash because morning wash already...
but because I want to let go my hair so I wash
Later, ____...
8.00pm,
my father come back from work liao~
8.30pm we go to the restaurant...
we eat steamboat at Restoran Ho Ho
near DPC
when we arrive...
my sister just saw my big aunty come only...
the others still not yet come
so we waited for them

A few minutes, my big uncle come..
And we go take a seat first
^____^
While I was sitting
I saw my small aunty, grandmother and my three cousins brother come out from the car
>_____<
Don't know who order the food already

Suddenly, one aunty that sell chicken wings come to our table...
she ask us want chicken wings??
my sister say ' Want! '
:D
chicken wings cost RM24.00...
so expensive
I didn't eat because I'm full that time
so I see them eat only
@@

Steamboat started.....
eat until halfway
my cousin that not yet come is already come
and my aunty too..
accept my another lenglui aunty and the son not yet come because she go somewhere
lately on come
I eat fishball and others..
I don't know how it call so I say ' others '
Tee Hee :D paisehh..

Finish eating steamboat
we chit-chat with my cousins...
Wai Jian and me argue about my phone's pictures. ( zilian zhao )
I don't want let him see so I deleted all...
Then he say arh,
I move it to somewhere that he cannot open de folder
-_____-
I say' No' ...
He say ' You don't lie to me lah' ..
Where got??!
Then I keep on say don't have x 10000 times
he still don't believe me..
Haizz
Fine lorh :P
Blekk

continue our chating and playing
Later, we sing Mother's song...
no one sing because shy and some don't how to sing...
luckily not yet sing because my lenglui aunty come!!!

Sing the second time:-
shi shang zi you ma ma hao.
you ma de hai zhi xiang ge bao...
.....I don't know how to sing lee
Sorry :) paiseh
my grandmother cut the cake and take pictures
All the mothers take pictures...
photographer: Vivian See, 15 years old.
11.54pm, all poeple went back
Bye !! miss the fun a lot..
Hmm... mevermind
still got next time mah
Hehe :D

I wish all the mothers
'' HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! "

We ♥ You
Chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Facebook Account. Add me :o

♥ Beloved bii

Ying Ying Bii

Angeline Tu

Angeline Tu

Dear- Christie

Dear- Christie

Yomez 涓涓

Yomez 涓涓

Doris Chong

Penny - SDO Queenz

Penny - SDO Queenz

Cynthia

Cynthia

Estee & Yi Jin

Estee & Yi Jin

Chee Wei

Chee Wei