The Precious...


Saturday 14 May 2011

It was awesome.N.I.E

Hello! :P
I'm here again, Bloggie!
:D
Tell you guys something
I bring camera to school on Thursday and Friday..
ahahaHAHAhA!! :]
no need scare got slip for it...

It was so awesome...
I record Yi Jin's singing!!
Wow! It's so great..
I let my parent hear and they say she should go to singing competition or anything that is about singing
Lol! :D
Yi Jin hear that???!
I think you hear it already..

Thursday.
I just come to school..
I saw the gangs and Yi Jin eating  Mc Donald..


You saw the Mc Donald's plastic..
Haha!! Yea.. that's right
@@



We are promoting Mc Donald
Lol!
-.-


Sury, peace!!! V
okay~~ that me which looking at Sury..
^____^



That's Brandon..
cool man! :D



The non-headed boy is Edward
he was bending his head..
I take this pcapture this picture in silent
Shh...


( left to right )Kalai, Yi Jin and Avryl..


This boy is Ng Kheng Yik...
I dont really know him...
and lazy to tell why we take a picture of him~~~
>____<

taken by Edward...gonna kill him
but luckily I cover my face with my science exercise book
Wakakaka :D

Friday.

Yi Jin, Avryl and Alex

Avryl and Yi Jin

Avryl and Wen Kang

Wen Kang and Yi Jin

some of the pictures is for N.I.E
after we joining, we will get Pizza Hut's voucher..
and then, we will go out together to relaxx
hehe :)

Chaos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Facebook Account. Add me :o

♥ Beloved bii

Ying Ying Bii

Angeline Tu

Angeline Tu

Dear- Christie

Dear- Christie

Yomez 涓涓

Yomez 涓涓

Doris Chong

Penny - SDO Queenz

Penny - SDO Queenz

Cynthia

Cynthia

Estee & Yi Jin

Estee & Yi Jin

Chee Wei

Chee Wei