The Precious...


Saturday 16 April 2011

Precious Moments

Helloooo ! :D
I'm here again, guys...
actually I dont know what to blog le
but I think...and think and think :)
HEHEHE...

Friday,
after recess time...
suddenly rain so heavily
my wish come true
because so hot the weather so I wish for rain
finally it rain...
Sorry ya! if the rain is splashing everywhere then splash until you
'you' is my friends...

And then got 1 time loud thunder rite?
I get shock for that..
I was so malu that time
because at the back boys look at me when I get shock
>____<
Oh shit!
Screw me!
lol
^___^

okay!!!

Talk about today!!!
today is Saturday!
Emmm...
Okay, I tell you all something but you all cannot laugh at me
:D
For lunch I eat Curry Fried Mee..
I ownself cook de
yea!
I learn how to break the egg...
Yea!
Last week I learn how to light up the match..
hehe :)
Dont laugh at me!!! Promise..
I know lah..you all know this simple things already

Last time I dont cook my own
because I scare of fire and the hot...
but now I'm brave enough to fight with the fire and hot..
-.-

cook for 15 minutes
eat for 10 minutes
Ownself cook is more delicious than the outside cook one
Geee :D
^_^

Okay! that's all for today...
Chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Facebook Account. Add me :o

♥ Beloved bii

Ying Ying Bii

Angeline Tu

Angeline Tu

Dear- Christie

Dear- Christie

Yomez 涓涓

Yomez 涓涓

Doris Chong

Penny - SDO Queenz

Penny - SDO Queenz

Cynthia

Cynthia

Estee & Yi Jin

Estee & Yi Jin

Chee Wei

Chee Wei